Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chilli Con Carne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent! That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne recipe. To make chilli con carne you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli Con Carne:
- Prepare 425 g kidney beans
- Get 425 g chick peas
- Use 800 g peeled Italian tomatoes
- Provide 300 g minced beef
- Use 200 g sirloin steak
- Get 1 carrot
- Get 1 red bell pepper
- Provide 1⁄2 onion
- You need 1 garlic
- Prepare 200 g beef broth
- Get Cumin
- You need Paprika
- Use Cayenne pepper
Instructions to make Chilli Con Carne:
- Cut sirloin steak into 1 inch cubes and cry them to medium rare. Then take them out.
- Using the same pan put in the diced onion, carrot, red bell pepper and garlic in the same pot used to cook the steak for 5 minutes.
- Add the minced beef and cook till brown (around 5 minutes)
- Add cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Stir and mix for 5 minutes
- Add the peeled Italian tomatoes and let it simmer for 15 minutes
- Add both the kidney beans, chick peas, bay leaf and the beef broth for 15-30 minutes
- Serve with steak cubes, avocado, and sour cream
If you find this Chilli Con Carne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.