Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect New England Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to New England Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to new england beef stew recipe. To cook new england beef stew you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook New England Beef Stew:
- Take 1 1⁄2 lb Extra-lean stew beef, chunks
- Get 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide 3 1⁄2 cup water
- Use 1⁄2 cup beef stock
- Take 1 yellow onion, chopped
- You need 2 tsp garlic, minced
- Use 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Get 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Use 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- You need 1⁄8 tsp allspice
- Use 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 6 medium carrots, peeled, sliced thin
- Provide 4 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, chopped, 1 inch chunks
- Provide 3 celery stalk, sliced thin
Steps to make New England Beef Stew:
- Heat vegetable oil in large pot on medium-high heat. Add stew beef. Stir 10-15 minutes until brown. Drain beef in metal strainer to remove excess fat. Add beef back to pot.
- Add water and beef stock to pot. Heat medium-high. Add chopped onions, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, paprika, allspice, and bay leaf. Stir occasionally. Bring to near boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer covered for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in celery, carrots and potatoes. Return to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer covered for 30 minutes or until beef and vegetables are tender. Discard bay leaf. Serve and enjoy.
If you find this New England Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.