Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many men and women do not understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using regularly. One more thing I want to point out relating to this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. There’s something else that is important to understand about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In this article we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits that are connected with the use of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with a lot of benefits. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for people who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the healing process. The reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are also going to find that this can be used on a daily basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this is not yet been proven. One of the greatest things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time companies will be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew in the slow cooker recipe. You can cook beef stew in the slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 1 lb stew meat
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup flour
- Use 2 cup beef broth
- Take 1 large onion, chopped
- Get 2 stalk celery
- Take 1 cup chopped carrot
- Provide 4 medium Potatoes
- Take 1 can tomato paste or stew starter
- Use 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- Use 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 envelope stew seasoning
- Get 1 can corn
- You need can green beans
- You need 1 can peas
Instructions to make Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker:
- Heat 2 tbs of oil over medium heat
- Add flour and beef to a gallon sized bag and shake until well coated
- Add floured beef to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Stir until browned.
- Meanwhile chop the onion, carrots, celery, and potatoes. Then add to the slow cooker.
- Next the beef should be done. Pour the cooked beef over the veggies.
- Return the skillet to the stove and deglaze the pan with all the crunchy bits with the beef broth.
- Add the tomato paste or stew starter and the Italian season and a little pepper and a pinch or salt.
- Pour it over the beef and veggies. Add stew seasoning packet and stir.
- Cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4hrs.
- The last 20 minutes you can add canned or frozen veggies such and corn, peas, or green beans. Whatever you like.
If you find this Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.