Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast beef stew recipe. You can have crock pot roast beef stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Get 1 Beef roast of your choice
- Get 6 Carrots chopped
- Take 5 Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- Get 2 Celery stalks chopped
- Provide 1 Small- med Onion chopped
- Provide 6 cup Water
- Get 1 cup Red wine of your choice
- Use 4 cloves garlic
- You need 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Take 2 cup Rice
- Use Seasoning
- You need 1 tbsp Sea salt
- You need 2 1⁄2 tsp Ground pepper
- Take 2 tsp Onion powder
- Get 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tsp Parsley
- Get 1 tsp Red pepper flakes - Optional
Steps to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season.
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1⁄2 inches of the bottom or so.
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart.
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times.
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!
- TIP: Try serving over rice.
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!
If you find this Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.