Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Filipino beef curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino beef curry recipe. You can cook filipino beef curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino beef curry:
- You need 500 g beef brisket, cut into large cubes
- Take 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Provide 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- Get 1 large onion, chopped
- Get 1 thumb-sized nub ginger, cut into small matchsticks
- Provide 2 heap tbsp curry powder
- Prepare 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Get 1-400 ml can coconut milk
- Take 1 tbsp palm sugar
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Take 2 large waxy potatoes, peeled and cut into 3 cm chunks
Steps to make Filipino beef curry:
- In a bowl, toss the beef with the yogurt and a large pinch of salt. Cover and let marinate in the fridge from 4 hours to overnight.
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Remove the meat from the marinade and wipe off as much of the yogurt as you can. Sear the meat in the pan until all sides are well-browned.
- Add the garlic, onion, and ginger to the pan. Let fry for 2 minutes, then add the curry powder and paprika. Let fry another 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, palm sugar, bay leaves and potatoes to the pan, along with 2 cups water. Add a good pinch of salt and several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper. Turn the heat down to low and let simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours until the meat is tender. Add water as needed to keep the meat mostly submerged.
- Once the meat is fork tender, turn the heat back up to medium-high and remove the bay leaves. Let simmer until the sauce is reduced and thick. Serve with freshly steamed rice.
If you find this Filipino beef curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.