Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is among the best meats out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Start eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade meatballs with bolognese sauce recipe. To cook homemade meatballs with bolognese sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce:
- Use 400 gr ground beef
- Get 100 gr corned beef
- Get 1 eggs
- You need 1 cloves garlic (thinly chopped)
- You need 1 yellow onion (finely chopped)
- Provide 2 medium size of tomatoes (chopped)
- Use 2 ounces parsley (thinly chopped)
- Provide 1 tbsp flour
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tsp white pepper
- You need 1⁄2 tsp oregano
- You need 1⁄2 tsp rosemary
- Use 1⁄2 tsp thyme
- You need 1 cup grated parmesan/cheddar
- Get 5 tbsp tomato sauce
Instructions to make Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce:
- Put the ground beef and corned beef into a large bowl. Add in the thinly chopped of parsley, crack 1 egg and some flour. Season generously with a pinch of salt and white pepper. Mix well
- Time to shape the balls. Grab a spoonful of the beef, roll them into balls, dip them back in the remaining flour. Put aside
- Heat up some oil in a large pan. Fry the meatballs until all sides are browned. Pour away any excess fat. Set aside the fried meatballs on a plate
- Heat up some oil in a pan. Sauté the thinly chopped garlic, followed by the chopped red onion. Stir fry until it's fragrant
- Add in tomatoes, and the tomato sauce, followed by a pinch of oregano, rosemary and thyme and the remaining parsley. Season generously with a pinch of salt, pour some water and cook over a medium heat for about 5 mins
- When it's done, pour the bolognese sauce on top of your meatballs. Sprinkle the dish with grated cheese. And now your dish is ready to serve
- Happy trying ^•^
If you find this Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.