Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Low-fat beef chilli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-fat beef chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-fat beef chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-fat beef chilli recipe. To cook low-fat beef chilli you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low-fat beef chilli:
- Take Lean beef mince
- Use Adzuki beans
- You need Dried birds eye chillies
- Prepare Hot chilli powder
- Provide Chesnut mushrooms
- Get Parsnip
- Take Potato
- You need Baby tomatoes tomato puree
- Prepare Chinese five spice
- Get cube Beef stock
- You need Onion
- Provide Garlic
- Take leaf Bay
- You need Peppercorns
Steps to make Low-fat beef chilli:
- Oven at gas mark 6
- Brown off the mince and add some Chinese five spice and chilli powder. Put in the oven pot.
- Fry off the finely chopped onion, garlic and all other veg until onion is starting to soften. Add to pot.
- Add peppercorns, bay leaf, tomatoes, puree, chillies and beef cube to the pot.
- Add the beans and their water, then top up the pot with boiling water to just over 3⁄4 of the way up.
- Cook with lid on for 3 hours then 30 mins with lid off. Season well.
- Leave over night for the flavours to enhance, then serve on a bed of spinach.
If you find this Low-fat beef chilli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.