Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your system and or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef stew recipe. You can have slow cooker beef stew using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Use 2 1⁄2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- Prepare salt
- You need pepper
- Get Cajun seasoning
- Provide 1⁄2 cup flour I use Kentucky kernel seasoned flour
- Prepare Bunch quartered baby yukon gold potatoes
- Take Bunch baby carrots
- You need Bunch halved red radishes
- Provide 1 cup diced white onion
- You need 2 cloves garlic minced
- Use 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- Take 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes undrained with garlic
- Get 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Provide 3 cups low sodium beef stock
Steps to make Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- In a slowcooker mix beef with salt, pepper and cajun seasoning and coat with flour. Place all veggies into slow cooker and mix up. Add in stock and balsamic vinegar. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve with buttered cornbread :-)
If you find this Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.