Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. That’s a terrific number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne recipe. You can have chilli con carne using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli Con Carne:
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 1 onion, diced
- Provide 1 bell pepper diced
- Take 1 lb / 500g beef mince / ground beef
- Get 3 tbsp tomato paste
- You need 800 g / 28 oz can crushed tomato
- Use 14 oz / 420g can red kidney beans
- Provide 2 cups beef broth
- Use 1 &1⁄2 tsp sugar
- Use 1⁄2-1 &1⁄2 cup water
- Get Salt and pepper
- Use *Chilli Spice Mix**
- Use 1-2 tsp cayenne pepper (depending on taste)
- Use 4 tsp paprika powder
- Prepare 2 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 2 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 2 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 2 tsp oregano
Instructions to make Chilli Con Carne:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion, cook for 1 minute, then add bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes until onion is translucent
- Turn heat up to high and add beef. Cook, breaking it up as you go, until mostly browned. - Add Chili Spice Mix. Cook until beef is browned all over. (This step helps release extra flavour from the spices)
- Add remaining ingredients, with 1⁄2 cup of water for Quick Cook or 1 1⁄2 cups for Slow Cook. Bring to simmer, and cook for 20-40mins, uncovered and on medium heat.
- Serve over rice, nacho chips or over sausage.
If you find this Chilli Con Carne recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.