Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You are additionally going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s something else that is important to realize about this product and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits which are related to the use of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
Another thing many of you may like about this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss due to the reality that it increases your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. If you happen to be one of the folks trying to lose some weight in America today you will definitely see that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for those of you were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all the time for this reason, you will discover that coconut oil ends up providing you with more energy because it is increasing your metabolism.
There is currently studies being done which are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. One of the best things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you may or may not realize is that within an incredibly short time period there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast beef stew recipe. You can have crock pot roast beef stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Prepare 1 Beef roast of your choice
- Prepare 6 Carrots chopped
- Take 5 Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- Get 2 Celery stalks chopped
- Take 1 Small- med Onion chopped
- You need 6 cup Water
- Prepare 1 cup Red wine of your choice
- Use 4 cloves garlic
- Take 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Use 2 cup Rice
- Take Seasoning
- You need 1 tbsp Sea salt
- Provide 2 1⁄2 tsp Ground pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp Onion powder
- Provide 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tsp Parsley
- Provide 1 tsp Red pepper flakes - Optional
Steps to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season.
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1⁄2 inches of the bottom or so.
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart.
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times.
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!
- TIP: Try serving over rice.
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!
If you find this Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.