Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is one of the heartiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to consume some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish a couple of times during each week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to start eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to florida beef n' bean chili (quick version) recipe. To make florida beef n' bean chili (quick version) you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version):
- Take 3 tbsp European-style Butter (Rich Gold, Salted)
- Provide Whole Sweet Onion (Chopped)
- Use Garlic (1 Minced Clove)
- Get Jalapeño (Minced)
- Take 1⁄2 Poblano Pepper (Minced)
- Provide 2 lbs Ground Beef
- Get 60 oz Tomato Juice
- Use 2 Tomatoes (Diced)
- Prepare 16 oz Kidney Beans
- Use 16 oz Pinto Beans
- Get 8 oz Chickpeas
- Use 2 tsp Condensed Chicken Bullion
- Provide 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Prepare 3⁄4 tsp Basil
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp White Pepper
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Chili Powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- Take 1⁄8 tsp Ground Cumin
- Use 3 oz Orange Juice
- Take 1 oz Hot Sauce
- You need (Optional) Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Chives
Steps to make Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version):
- Prepare the vegetables - diced Tomato, chopped Sweet Onion, minced Garlic, minced Poblano, minced Jalapeño. You may want to remove the seeds from the Jalapeño depending on desired spiciness.
- Brown the Ground Beef in a skillet with a tablespoon of butter. Partially drain the beef. You may substitute additional beef instead of the beans for a meatier, bean-less (Texan) chili.
- In a large soup pot, sauté with Garlic the Sweet Onion, Poblano, and Jalapeño in 2 tbsp of butter. Continuously stir. The Sweet Onion should start to turn transparent when sautéed.
- Add the Ground Beef, Kidney Beans, Pinto Beans, Chickpeas, and then Tomato Juice.
- Stir in the Chicken Bullion, Brown Sugar, White Pepper, Chili Powder, Salt, Cumin, Basil, and Hot Sauce; alter to taste.
- Bring the chili to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add the diced Tomatoes and Orange Juice.
- Simmer uncovered for as long as convenient - up to 5hrs if possible. Cover when the chili reaches desired thickness (no longer watery).
- Optionally serve with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, and Chives.
If you find this Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.