Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try eating fish twice every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Try to start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce recipe. To make filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce:
- Get 15 grams unsalted butter
- Use 20 ml brandy
- Prepare 1 tbsp mustard
- Provide 2 beef tenderloins (200g each ca.)
- Use 1 tbsp green peppercorn in brine
- Provide 200 ml double cream/heavy cream
Steps to make Filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce:
- (Optional) Use butcher's twine to tie up the tenderloins in a round shape, this will help them cook evenly
- Crush 3⁄4 of the peppercorns with a meat hammer or a rolling pin
- Press peppercorns on the tenderloins, both sides. Save some of them for later.
- Melt butter on a frying pan and cook tenderloins as you like it. I like them medium, 4 minutes each side
- Keep the tenderloins warm (on a hot plate or under an aluminum foil)
- Pour brandy and mustard in the same frying pan you used before
- Stir and cook on low heat for 1 minute
- Add double cream and the green peppercorns you saved before
- Cook on low heat until thicken
- Put the tenderloins in the frying pan with the sauce you just made, few seconds are enough
If you find this Filet mignon with green peppercorn sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.