Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. Eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy spaghetti bolognese recipe. To cook quick & easy spaghetti bolognese you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese:
- You need 1 lb ground turkey (ground beef is fine)
- Get 1 small yellow onion - finely chopped
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup carrots - finely chopped (about 1 large)
- Prepare 1 tsp minced garlic (1 large clove)
- Provide 1 tbsp dried parsley
- You need 1 tsp dried oregano
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp dried basil
- Use 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (or about 3 cups prepared homemade)
- Use 1⁄2 cup marsala wine (or 1⁄2 cup beef broth + 1 tsp white sugar)
- You need 1 salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese:
- In a deep sided 10 in. skillet over medium heat brown your ground turkey until no longer pink and little moisture remains, stirring constantly making sure to break up into a fine crumble. About 8 - 10 minutes. Note: If you are using ground beef drain fat when browned and return to skillet.
- Still over medium heat add your chopped onion, chopped carrots and minced garlic to the skillet with meat and cook until onion begins to turn translucent, stirring frequently. About 4 minutes. Add all of your herbs, stir to combine and cook 1 minute more.
- Increase heat to medium high. Add spaghetti sauce and wine (or beef broth mixture), stir to fully incorporate all ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered until sauce has thickened and reduced by almost half. About 15 - 20 minutes. When done, remove bay leaf, adjust salt to taste and serve.
- To serve: While sauce is simmering prepare 8-12oz of spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain and let air dry for a couple minutes in strainer. Divide on 4-5 plates equally, top with bolognese equally until it is all used up, then freshly shredded parmesan. Serve with a crisp side salad and enjoy.
- Note: I like biting into the little pieces of carrot and onion for a textural difference, but if you don't want the varying texture you can also roughly chop the carrot and onion then pulse in a food processor until very fine then continue with the recipe steps. This is also an excellent way to sneak veggies in for picky eaters. ;)
If you find this Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.