Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chilli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples have many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are known to have lots of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli recipe. You can have chilli using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilli:
- Provide 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1 can kidney beans
- Provide 1 can pork and beans
- Get 1 can tomatoes
- Use 1 can sweet corn or 1 cup of frozen corn
- Take 1 can tomato soup
- You need 1 can tomato sauce
- You need 3 tablespoons chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon smokey paprika
- Take 1 teaspoon Cayanne pepper
- You need 1 medium onion or dried onion flakes about 3 tablespoons
- You need 1 can mushrooms
- Use 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon pepper
Instructions to make Chilli:
- Fry your ground beef, mushrooms and onion's or flakes and add 1 tablespoon of chilli powder together
- Drain your kidney beans and tomatoes, then add to your slow cooker add your pork and beans, corn, smokey paprika and Cayanne pepper, salt and pepper, and the rest of your chilli powder,tomato soup and tomato sauce
- Once your ground beef is cooked add to your slow cooker and cook for up to 8 hrs on low, Adjust your spices and liquid to your taste
- Serve with shredded cheese and nacho chips or rice both ways are good
If you find this Chilli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.