Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Spicy Mexican inspired Chilli Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Spicy Mexican inspired Chilli Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are super good for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that simply eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my spicy mexican inspired chilli beef recipe. To cook my spicy mexican inspired chilli beef you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Spicy Mexican inspired Chilli Beef:
- Provide 300 g Minced Beef
- You need 2 tbls Olive oil
- Prepare 1⁄2 a medium onion
- You need 50 g chopped Chorizo
- You need 4 Finger Chillies just cut in half
- You need 1⁄2 Dried Hot Chilli
- You need 1 tsp smoked dried Paprika
- You need 1 tbls Mexican Herbs
- Get 3 crushed Cloves Garlic
- Take 100 g Butter Beans
- Provide 50 g loose Sweetcorn
- You need 1 dried Beef stock crumbled in 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- You need 200 g tin Tomatoes
- Get 1⁄4 Cup Pasatta
- Provide 1 tbls Hot Chilli ketchup ( or tsp hot chilli + 1 tsp ketchup
Instructions to make My Spicy Mexican inspired Chilli Beef:
- Heat up the oil add the onions and Salt and pepper and chilli powder, garlic then the beef
- Next add the long thin chilli pepers just cut in half and the mexican hefbs and smoked dry Paprika. Fry on medium for 5 minutes.
- Nect add the tomatoes, Butter beans and corn stir all in and bring to the boil then turn down low and simmer for 20 minutes
- Add beef stock crumbled in also the boiling water. Then add the chilli ketchup. Stir in and leave for 15 minutes on low to simmer stirring occasionally.
- Add to a serving dish add grated chedder cheese mild strength all over the top then add in microwave to melt the cheese on top. Serve with a spicy Rice.
If you find this My Spicy Mexican inspired Chilli Beef recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.