Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are really great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that including beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef stew recipe. To cook crock pot beef stew you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock pot Beef stew:
- Get 2 lb chuck beef or(stew beef)
- Get 4 potatos
- Use 5 carrots
- Prepare 3 stick celery
- Prepare 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- Provide 1 medium onion, chopped
- Get 1⁄2 packages frozen peas
- Get 5 basil
- Prepare 2 bay leaf
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp thyme
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp oregano
- You need 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Use salt
- You need black pepper
- Take 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Provide 1⁄2 cup AP flour
- Take 2 cup beef broth
- Use 1 tsp garlic powder
- Use 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp celery salt
Instructions to make Crock pot Beef stew:
- Put flour in a bowl and lightly coat beef.
- In a skillet brown your beef. As the beef cooks chop your vegetables.
- After beef is browned put in your crockpot. In the same skillet on medium low heat melt your butter and flour and mix untill thick then add your beef stock and make a gravy.
- Put in potatos, carrots, onions and celery with your herbs, spices and minced garlic with the rest of the broth. Stirring all ingredients.
- Put crockpot on low and forget for 8 hours . If you just get home from work put in peas and mushrooms for the least half an hour mixing lightly.
If you find this Crock pot Beef stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.