Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be something that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. You are in addition going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is something else that’s important to understand about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. On this page we are going to be looking at some of the benefits that are connected with the use of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
Something else you will find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. You’re going to find that this will in fact help anybody who may possess some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. There are various other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it’s also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. If you have other oils in your home I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be related to it. Something you may or may not recognize is that within a really short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy lasagna recipe. To make quick and easy lasagna you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Prepare 12 oz box no-boil lasagna noodles
- Provide 4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- You need Meat Sauce
- Provide 1 lb lean ground beef
- Take 1 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp minced garlic
- Take 48 oz pasta sauce
- Use 1 tbsp dried basil
- Provide Filling
- Provide 1 egg
- You need 24 oz cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained)
- Provide 1⁄4 cup grated parmesean cheese
Steps to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer.
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed.
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest.
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
If you find this Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.