Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Kaldereta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Kaldereta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. Luckily, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kaldereta recipe. To cook beef kaldereta you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Kaldereta:
- Take 2 lbs beef cubed
- Prepare 3 pieces garlic cloves crushed and chopped
- Use 1 piece onion finely chopped
- Get 2 cups beef broth
- Take 1 piece red bell pepper sliced
- Take 1 piece green bell pepper sliced
- You need 1 cup tomato sauce
- Use 1⁄2 cup liver spread processed using blender
- Prepare 1 teaspoon chili flake
- You need 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- Use 2 cups potatoes sliced
- You need 2 cups carrots sliced
- Provide 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- Prepare 2⁄3 cup green olives
- Take to taste salt and pepper
Instructions to make Beef Kaldereta:
- Heat the cooking oil in the cooking pot or pressure cooker.
- Sauté the onion and garlic.
- Add the beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until the color turns light brown.
- Add the dried bay leaves and crushed pepper. Stir.
- Add the liver spread. Stir.
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth.
- Cook the beef until it becomes tender (about 30 mins if using a pressure cooker, or 1 to 2 hours if using an ordinary pot).
- Add potato and carrots. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Put the green olives and bell peppers in the cooking pot. Stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with steamed rice and enjoy
If you find this Beef Kaldereta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.