Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You probably know this because you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try consuming fish in at least two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with creamy mushroom sauce recipe. To make beef steak with creamy mushroom sauce you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Get 4 Beef Fillets
- You need 1 tsp Ginger garlic Paste
- Provide 1 tsp Mustard Paste
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper crushed
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- You need 2 tbsp Papaya paste
- Use Oil for grilling
- Take For Sauce: 2 tbsp mushrooms
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp chopped garlic
- You need 1⁄2 cup Milk
- Get 1⁄2 cup Cream
- You need 1 tbsp Maida
- Use 2 tbsp Butter
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Black pepper
- Use 1⁄3 tsp crushed red chillies
- Take As required Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chopped onions
Steps to make Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- In a bowl marinate beef fillets with the sauces and seasonings mentioned except papaya paste.marinate overnight or for at least 3-4 hrs
- 2 hrs before grilling add papaya paste,then heat the greased grilling pan and put the fillets on it.
- Grill each aide for 10mins at least until the beef is tender yet juicy. Take out in a platter.
- For Sauce,heat butter and saute onions and chopped garlic and mushrooms. Saute,then add maida. Once aroma comes add milk,seasonings and thicken it with cream. Pour on steak with your choice of sidelines.
If you find this Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.