Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sukiyaki Rice Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sukiyaki Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sukiyaki Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply eating beans will undo the harmful effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sukiyaki rice bowl recipe. You can cook sukiyaki rice bowl using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sukiyaki Rice Bowl:
- Get 300 grams Beef offcuts
- Provide 16 pieces Wheat gluten
- Get 1 packet Shirataki noodles
- Take 1⁄2 block Grilled tofu
- Provide 2 leaves Chinese cabbage
- Provide 1 Japanese leek
- Get 1 chunk Beef fat
- Take 1 Red pickled ginger
- Prepare 4 leaves Mitsuba
- You need 1 Raw egg yolk
- Get Sukiyaki Rice Bowl Sauce
- Provide 120 ml Mirin
- Provide 50 ml Sake
- Take 80 ml Dashi stock
- You need 4 tbsp Coarse granulated sugar (or regular sugar)
- Get 100 ml Soy sauce
Steps to make Sukiyaki Rice Bowl:
- Cut the Japanese leek into 8 pieces and carefully cook in a preheated frying pan until golden brown.
- Chop the Chinese cabbage into small pieces. Slice the heart diagonally so that it will cook through more easily.
- Boil the shirataki noodles for 2 minutes to remove their smell. Rehydrate the f in water and wring gently. Cut the grilled tofu into 8 pieces.
- Make the sauce. First put just the mirin and sake to a pot and evaporate the alcohol. Once the alcohol has burned off, add all of the other sauce ingredients and gently simmer.
- Melt the beef fat in a pot and then add the sauce, Chinese cabbage, grilled tofu, shirataki noodles, and wheat gluten. Once they have cooked about 60% through, spread the beef slices out and add to the pot. Add the Japanese leek last.
- Dish out some rice and top with Step 5. Add raw egg, beni shoga red pickled ginger, and mitsuba as desired and you're finished.
If you find this Sukiyaki Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.