Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick but tastey spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick but tastey spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick but tastey spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick but tastey spaghetti recipe. To make quick but tastey spaghetti you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick but tastey spaghetti:
- Take 1⁄2 packages angel hair pasta
- Use 1 jar of favorite tomatoe,garlic,onion pasta sauce.
- You need 1⁄2 large white onion
- Get 1 Roma tomatoe
- Take 1 tsp minced garlic
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 cup Colby jack shredded cheese
- Use 2 tbsp Heinz 57 steak sauce
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- You need 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 favorite frozen garlic bread
Instructions to make Quick but tastey spaghetti:
- Preheat oven for garlic bread normally 450. Cook as directed
- Fill large pot with water and turn on high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Once boiling add angel hair pasta and boil 15 minutes or untill done
- Open jar and put into saucepan on simmer
- Cup up onion and tomato.
- Add ground beef,onions,tomatoes,garlic,salt,pepper and steak sauce to pan. Mix and cook for 15 minutes untill no pink. Drain then add mixture to pasta sauce
- Once noodles are done drain and return to pot. Add 2 tablespoons of butter to noodles and stir
- Add pasta sauce mixture to noodles then top with cheese. Serve with garlic bread and eat up!!
If you find this Quick but tastey spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.