Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for your heart. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your body and or cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these foods every day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(italian gravy) recipe. To make quick homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(italian gravy) you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy):
- Provide 1 can tomato paste or puree
- Take 5 tbsp olive oil
- Provide 1⁄2 lb ground beef or sausage
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbsp basil
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbsp oregano
- Use 1 tbsp garlic powder
- You need 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Take 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
Steps to make Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy):
- Brown the meat and make certain it is chopped up into small bits
- Add the oil tomato and meat
- Add the spices
- Add the cheese
- I usually make this to taste rather than actual measurements …above are my guesstimates to what I usually add.
- You can add and/or subtract the spices to your liking. A good option is adding minced onions and Romano cheese. You can also make this a vegetarian dish by leaving out the meat. Or you can make meatballs and add them to this just before serving… I prefer the meat added in beforehand because it gives the sauce more flavour.
- If using fresh garlic I suggest one or 2 slivers depending on how garlicy you want it.
- The longer the sauce simmers the better it gets. If you have literally all day use 5-10 fresh tomatoes and mash them well and drain the water as best you can and use the recipe above. It will take a few hours to make the sauce as desired. Paste will reduce the time to about 20 mins total and will produce a very thick sauce. puree will take about 30-45 minutes and the sauce will be less thick than the paste but will make a nice thick sauce.
- Please read the description on the photos as well as they give more info about the recipe :)
If you find this Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.