Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe. To cook chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing you only need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing:
- You need Chilli beef peppers
- Take 280 g lean mince
- Use 1⁄2 finally diced onion
- Provide 120 g red kidney beans
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Provide 2 red anaheim peppers
- You need 1 red chilli
- Get 2 tbsp oregano
- Get 140 ml passata
- Prepare 1⁄2 glass water
- Take 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Take 40 g breadcrumbs
- Provide 50 g cheddar cheese
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- You need 2 tbsp rapeseed or any other cooking oil
- Prepare Kefir dressing
- You need 100 ml kefir
- Provide 1⁄2 avocado
- Get 1⁄2 lime
- Get 1 tbsp apple vinegar
- Use Pinch salt
- Take Handfull coriander
Steps to make Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing:
- To make a dressing blend all the ingredients from the kefir dressing section
- If cooking mince on Bbq preheat your pan or skillet setting directly on Bbq. Add in rapeseed oil and then diced onions and garlic straight after. Sweat the onions for 2 minutes stirring ocassionally
- Add in mince and sear for few minutes. Keep stirring to break up the mince. Add in cumin, oregano and finally diced chilli.
- Add in passata, red kidney beans, water and balsamic vinegar. Let it cooked on medium heat until its reduced down
- Half the peppers lengtways. Stuffed them with the mince.
- Combine butter, cheese and breadcrumbs. Top the peppers with it
- Place the peppers directly on Bbq on medium heat and close the lid. Cook it for about 10 min
- Serve it with salad of your choice and drizzle with the dressing.
If you find this Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.