Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the best meats that you can eat. You may already know this since you’ve probably been told to make sure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Include fish in two meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef vegetable soup recipe. To cook beef vegetable soup you need 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Vegetable Soup:
- You need THE BROTH
- Prepare 3 lb bone in short ribs
- Provide 1 onion cut in 3 chunks, peeled
- Take 3 garlic cloves, peeled, kept whole
- Take 2 stalks celery with leafy tops, cut into chunks
- Get 1 large carrot, cut into chunks
- Use 1 tbsp olive oil
- Use 1 tsp dryed thyme
- Get 1⁄2 tsp pepper and salt to taste
- Use 10 whole black peppercorns
- Use 8 cup low sodium or unsalted beef broth
- Use SOUP
- Get 6 oz tiny button mushrooms
- Prepare 15 oz can diced tomatos with the juice
- Provide 4 medium carrots, sliced
- Get 3 celery stalks, sliced
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- You need 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 24 tiny baby red potatoes, preboiled just until tender
- Take 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp hot sauce, such as frames brand
- You need 1⁄2 tsp pepper and salt to taste
- Provide 1 tsp butter, salted or unsalted
- Provide 2 tbsp fresh grated romano cheese
- Take 2 tbsp fresh chopped herbs, I used basil, thyme and chives
Instructions to make Beef Vegetable Soup:
- MAKE BROTH
- Preheat oven to 450
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add short ribs seasoned with salt and pepper and brown all sides
- Add vegetables for the broth, the onion, carrot, celery, garlic, thyme and the the and peppercorns. Transfer to oven and roast until short ribs are brown, about 25 minutes
- Transfer all skillet ingredients to stockpot, add broth, bring to a boil then lower neat and simmer, partially cover pot and simmer on low until short ribs are very te nder 2 to 2 1⁄2 hours
- Strain broth, discard vegetables and reserve short ribs.
- MAKE SOUP
- Skim off any excess fat from broth and add broth to clean stckpot, bring to a simmer. Meanwhile melt the butter in a small skillet and cook mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes
- Add mushrooms, tomatos with juice, carrots, onion, celery, garlic,lemon, hot sauce and pepper to stock , simmer until vegetables are tender about 1 hour, add potatos and romano cheese and simmer 10 minutes more
- Remove meat from bones of short ribs and cut meat I p into bite size pieces and add to soup, heat through, add herbs and taste to see if it needs salt or pepper
If you find this Beef Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.