Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef stew (crockpot) recipe. To cook vegetable beef stew (crockpot) you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot):
- Provide 2 15 oz. cans of petite diced tomatoes
- Use 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 can of corn drained
- Use 1 can of cut green beans drained and green beans cut it half
- Provide 3 carrots cut in small pieces
- Get 6 small potatoes peeled and cubed (I used red potatoes and left the skin on)
- You need 1 medium onion chopped
- Provide 2 Lawry's beef stew season packets (I just used the Great Value brand from Wal-Mart)
- Get 1 1⁄2 lb stew meat cubed (beef)
- Prepare 1 Water (put enough water to fill a large 7 quart crockpot)
Steps to make Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot):
- Put everything in the crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve with Jiffy cornbread.
- ***Another option is to cook on high for 1 hour and then turn to low for another 6 to7 hours, but this is optional.
If you find this Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.