Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your body and or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili over pasta (quick and easy meal) recipe. You can have chili over pasta (quick and easy meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal):
- Provide 1 lb Ground Beef, Turkey would work too
- Get 2 can Condensed Tomato Soup
- Use 1 can Kidney Beans (14 oz.)
- You need 1 tsp Onion Powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Paprika
- You need 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 4 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb Elbow Macaroni
Steps to make Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal):
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain.
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans.
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes.
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice.
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika.
If you find this Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.