Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chilli beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your system and or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli beef recipe. To make chilli beef you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli beef:
- Prepare 500 g 5% minced beef
- You need 100 g chopped mushrooms
- Use 1 large onion chopped
- Get 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Take 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Get 1 tin red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- Prepare 1 tin butter bean (optional and juice)
- Provide 2 tbl spoons of tomato puree
- Prepare 1 tbl chilli powder mild
- Take 1 beef stock pot
- Use 1 tsp honey
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Chilli beef:
- Brown mince then add chopped onion garlic and mushroom untill soften
- Add chill powder salt and pepper
- Add tomato puree and stir through and mixed well
- Add tin tomatoes, kidney beans and butter beans if using
- Using the empty tin of tomatoes fill with water then add to pan then use half again add beef stock pot
- Bring to boil then simmer for 2/3hours untill the stock has thickened add honey and stir through
- Serve with rice or jacket potatoes and spoonful of sourcream
If you find this Chilli beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.