Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Old time beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Old time beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old time beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for the health of your heart. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to old time beef stew recipe. You can cook old time beef stew using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Old time beef stew:
- Take meat
- Use 2 lb beef chucks
- You need 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide 2 cup water
- Take 2 each beef bullion cubes
- Take 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, peeled
- You need 1 each bay leaf
- Get 1 medium onion, chopped
- You need 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Use 1 dash allspice
- Prepare 2 large carrots, chopped
- Prepare 3 ribs celery, chopped
- Use 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Provide 4 medium potatoes, chopped into chunks
Steps to make Old time beef stew:
- Brown meat in hot oil over medium heat
- Boil the water and add bullion cubes.
- Add water w/bullion cubes, worcestershire sauce, garlic, bay leaves, onion, salt, pepper, paprika, and allspice.
- Cover and let simmer for 1 1⁄2 hours.
- Add vegetables, cover and cook 30 to 40 minutes longer.
- To thicken gravy, add corbstarch to 1 cup warm water, mix until smooth.
- Mix into stew
- Stir and cook until bubbly
If you find this Old time beef stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.