Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amanda's beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amanda's beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, though, that simply eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting kidney beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amanda's beef stew recipe. To make amanda's beef stew you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Amanda's beef stew:
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 lb beef stew cubes
- You need 2 large Idaho potatoes
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1⁄3 white flour
- Prepare 3 cups of water
- Use 2 handfuls baby carrots
- Prepare 1 medium white onion diced
- Prepare 2 clove garlic minced
- Use 1 packages Mccormicks beef stew seasoning
- Take 1 some chopped flake leaf parsley
Instructions to make Amanda's beef stew:
- Heat a pan with olive oil over med heat. Coat beef with flour remove excess. Brown beef on all sides.
- In the same pan sweat the onions and garlic until translucent.
- While onions are sweating cube potatoes. To a large pot add water, beef seasoning, and all the ingredients. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for about 3 hours or until beef is tender.
- Stir in chopped parsley after removed from heat. Salt and pepper to taste if desired.
If you find this Amanda's beef stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.