Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Hearty Beefy Chilli (No Beans) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Hearty Beefy Chilli (No Beans) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Hearty Beefy Chilli (No Beans) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not clog your body and or cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these health food daily. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker hearty beefy chilli (no beans) recipe. To cook slow cooker hearty beefy chilli (no beans) you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Hearty Beefy Chilli (No Beans):
- Use 2 Minced Jalapenos
- Use 1 Large Chopped Yellow Onion
- Get 1 each Chopped Red, Yellow & Orange Bell Peppers
- Use 1 cup Sliced Carrots
- Prepare 4 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Use 1 cup Dark Beer
- Take 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- Take 1⁄2 cup Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Provide 2 fresh Bay Leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fresh Chopped Basil
- Provide 1 tsp Ground Himalayan Pink Salt
- Use 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1⁄4 cup red wine to deglaze pan after meats (add to pot after)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ground Mustard
- Provide 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Chilli Powder
- Take 1⁄4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Get 1⁄3 cup Agave Nectar
- Take 1 can (28 oz) Crushed Tomatoes
- Provide 1 can (29 oz) Tomato Sauce
- Get 1 lb 85⁄15 Ground Beef
- Get 1 lb 80⁄20 Ground Beef
- Provide 1.25 lb Ground Turkey
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Hearty Beefy Chilli (No Beans):
- Add all veggies and seasonings to crock pot and turn on high. Let veggies carmelize (about 15min)
- Add all remaining ingredients except wine and meats to pot
- Brown beefs first then turkey last and add to pot after letting grease drain.
- Deglaze sautee pan with red wine and reduce by half then add to pot
- Cook on high for 4 hours
If you find this Slow Cooker Hearty Beefy Chilli (No Beans) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.