Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Warm Up Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm Up Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to warm up beef stew recipe. You can cook warm up beef stew using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Up Beef Stew:
- Get 4 slice Bacon, uncooked chopped
- Prepare 1 lb Beef chuck stew meat cubed
- Take 1⁄2 lb Baby carrots cut in half
- Use 3 Russet potatoes cubed
- Get 1 Onion chopped
- Prepare 3 oz Tomato paste
- Use 1 tbsp Butter
- Use 4 tbsp Flour
- Take 1 can Beef broth
- You need 1 can Chicken broth
- Take 3⁄4 cup Dry red wine
- Take 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Use 2 tbsp Fresh thyme
Instructions to make Warm Up Beef Stew:
- In large ditch oven cook bacon over medium high heat until crisp, using a slotted spoon transfer to plate lined with paper towel
- Season beef with salt and pepper and add to pot with bacon grease. Cook until browned on all sides transfer to another plate
- Reduce heat add potatoes carrots and onions, cook until onions are cooked add tomato paste and butter stir one minute
- Return beef to pan, sprinkle in flour and stir in well
- Add beef stock, wine, balsamic vinegar, and tyme
- Bring to a boil then reduce temp to medium low cover and simmer 1 1⁄2 hrs until meat and veggies are tender
- Add chicken broth when stew gets to thick until your desired liking and meat is fully tender
- Salt and pepper to taste and stir in bacon - Great served over cooked white rice with warm bread
If you find this Warm Up Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.