Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak and Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak and Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak and sauce recipe. You can have beef steak and sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak and Sauce:
- Provide 300 grams 2 steaks
- Get 2 clove Sliced garlic
- Use 1 Beef tallow (If not, mince the fat from the meat)
- Provide 1 Salt and pepper
- Provide 3 tbsp *Sake
- Use 1 tbsp *Ponzu
- Get 2 tbsp *Soy sauce
- Use 2 clove *Garlic (finely chopped)
- Use 1 tbsp *Yakiniku sauce
Instructions to make Beef Steak and Sauce:
- 30 minutes before you cook the meat, pull it out and let it reach room temperature. Right before you are about to cook it, prepare by sprinkling salt and pepper on top.
- In a frying pan, add in the beef tallow or a little bit of vegetable oil and then the sliced garlic. Heat up the garlic until it's aromatic. Be sure to take it out eventually so that it doesn't burn.
- Put the meat in the pan and cook on a high heat setting for 1-2 minutes. Right before the meat starts to render, flip it over. Please adjust your cooking time based on the thickness of your meat.
- Flip the meat and then cook for 30 seconds or so, then transfer the meat to aluminum foil to let it rest.
- While the meat is resting, make the sauce. Add the * ingredients to the frying pan and bring it to a boil. Once you do, the sauce is ready.
- * If you cut off some of the fat from the meat, cook it until crispy, and then mix that with the sauce, the sauce will be even better.
- Garnish with some side vegetables and then pour the sauce on top and it's ready.
If you find this Beef Steak and Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.