Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) recipe. To make nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) you need 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy):
- You need 1 kg mutton (preferably the shank portion)can use chicken or beef
- Prepare 3 tbsn ginger garlic chilli paste
- Use 2 onions,1 cup oil
- Prepare 1 tbsn coriander pwd,1 tbsn red chilli pwd,1tbsn turmeric
- Get 3 tbsn saute wheat flour
- Provide 3 tbsn nihari masala
- You need 2 tablespoon fennel boiled in 1 cup of water
- Get Sliced of green chillies,ginger n onion
- Take Few coriander leaves for garnish
- You need Garam masala optional
- Provide Nihari masala:(1 tbsn Cummins seeds,2 to 3 black cardamom,
- Take 5 green cardamom, 4to5 cloves,2 bay leaves,1 cinnamon stick,1tsp
- Provide Grated nutmeg,1 tsp dry ginger pwd,2 tsp fennel n 10 peppercorn
- Take Roast n grind into fine powder)
- Get If u want u can opt for shan nihari masala if u are not able
- Use To make the above masala)note shan masala also contains salt so
- Take Better check n add acc to ur taste
Instructions to make Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy):
- First heat oil then the sliced onion when slightly brown then add mutton mix,add ginger garlic n chilli paste,mix then add nihari masala,turmeric, red chilli pwd,coriander pwd n 2 tbsn salt(acc to u) add 8 cup water n cook till meat is tender but not off the bone.now take saute wheat flour then add the fennel water plus add 1 tbsn nihari masala.before adding the mixture remove some oil floating above the cooked mutton..this we save for garnishing.now add the flour mixture in the mutton mixture.
- Gradually mix n let it cook on slow flame or simmer for 15 to 20 mins till gravy is thicken.when done serve hot with pouring little oil we saved n garnish with sliced chilli, ginger, onion and coriander leaves and a pinch of garam masala.serve with naan or rice.(sorry as couldn't remove pictures while cooking)
If you find this Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.