Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a great number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef gravy recipe. You can have beef gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef gravy:
- Get Beef 500 grm
- You need Carrot 5 (cut into cubes)
- You need French beans 15 (cut into medium pieces)
- You need Celery 1long stem (cut into medium pieces)
- Get 1 cup Mixed fresh herbs
- Provide 2 tbs Dark soya sauce
- Provide 1 tbs Apple cider vinegar
- Use 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get Capsicum 3 (cut into cubes)
- You need 1 tbs Sriracha chilli sauce
- Use 1 tbs Cornflour
- Get 4 tbs Olive oil
- Use to taste Salt
Steps to make Beef gravy:
- Cut beef into thin small slices, wash and marinate with turmeric powder, salt and vinegar, keep for 30min
- Cook meat in pressure cooker as required time to cook until soft, drain and keep the stock
- Pour oil in pan, add carrot, beans, capsicum stir often, cover and cook for 10min in low flame
- Add beef, soya sauce, chilli sauce, celery and stir often about 10min
- Now add beef stock, mixed herbs and cook in high flame until thick consistency
- Now mix cornflour 3tbs of water and add with beef gravy stir and remove
- Tasty beef gravy is ready to serve
If you find this Beef gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.