Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Paksiw Na Lechon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paksiw Na Lechon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paksiw Na Lechon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are good for the health of your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paksiw na lechon recipe. To make paksiw na lechon you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paksiw Na Lechon:
- Get 4 lbs left over lechon
- Use 3 cups lechon sauce
- Prepare 2 cups beef stock
- Provide 8 cloves garlic crushed
- Use 2 large onions chopped
- Get 1 tsp whole peppercorn
- Take 8 pieces dried bay leaves
- Use 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Get 3⁄4 cups vinegar
- Provide 3⁄4 cups brown sugar
- You need to taste salt and pepper
Instructions to make Paksiw Na Lechon:
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in the beef stock. Bring to a boil.
- Put-in the garlic and onions then cook until the texture becomes soft.
- Add the whole peppercorns, dried bay leaves, and soy sauce.
- Put-in the leftover Lechon and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar and Lechon sauce then simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Dash-in some salt to taste then stir. Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot with rice. Share and enjoy!
If you find this Paksiw Na Lechon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.