Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for quick yummy lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best quick yummy lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to quick yummy lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that including beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick yummy lasagna recipe. To make quick yummy lasagna you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make quick yummy lasagna:
- You need 1 lb ground beef
- Take 2 1⁄2 cup Classico four cheese pasta sauce
- You need 6 lasagna noodles
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- Use 1 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps to make quick yummy lasagna:
- cook meat in large skillet until brown, stirring occasionally breaking up the meat, drain fat
- spoon 1 cup Classico four cheese sauce into the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish. stir the remaining sauce into the skillet with the meat. cook over medium heat until hot,stirring occasionally. remove from heat.
- place two uncooked Joel's into the bottom of the dish. spread 1⁄3 of the meat mixture on top of the noodles. spread 3⁄4 cup of cottage cheese over meat.sprinkle 1⁄2 cup of mozzarella over the cottage cheese. continue layers using above method.
- cover dish with foil. bake in 350°F oven for one hour. remove from oven and let stand with foil in place for 15 minutes.
If you find this quick yummy lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.