Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef nachos recipe. You can cook beef nachos using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Nachos:
- Prepare Mince Mix
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 tablespoon garlic
- You need 2 teaspoons chilli flakes
- Provide 2 tablespoons oil
- Get 1 kg beef mince
- Prepare 1 tin (410 g) tomato and onion relish
- Use 1 tin (410 g) black beans or red kidney beans
- Take 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- Provide Pinch salt
- You need Pinch pepper
- Provide Avo Pulp
- Use 2 Avocado's
- You need 2 tablespoons milk
- Provide 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Use Pinch salt
- You need Pinch pepper
- Provide Rest of the ingredients
- You need 2 packets (2 x 150g) sweet and chilli doritos
- Get 2 cups cheddar grated
- Use 1 tub (230 g) cream cheese
Instructions to make Beef Nachos:
- Fry your onion, garlic and chilli flakes in the oil until golden brown.
- Add your mince and cook it through. For about 5 mins.
- Drain the black beans / red kidney bean and add the beans to the mince.
- Add your onion and tomato mix and cook for another 5 mins.
- Add your tomato paste and sugar and cook until the sauce has reduced. (It must not be too saucy otherwise your chips will be soggy). - - Season with salt and pepper
- Add your doritos to a baking pan. Throw the mince mix on top and top of with some cheese.
- For the avo pulp just mix all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you dont have a blender you can just mash it with a fork.
- When plating top of your nachos with cream cheese and avo pulp and garnish with tomato and parsley 😊
If you find this Beef Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.