Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for No Carb Microwave Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Carb Microwave Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Carb Microwave Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a great number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no carb microwave meatloaf recipe. You can cook no carb microwave meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Carb Microwave Meatloaf:
- Take 2 lbs ground beef
- You need 1⁄2 cup crushed dried green beans and onions
- You need 1 tbsp cilantro
- Get 3 (8 oz) cans of tomato sauce
- Get 2 eggs
- Provide 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- Take 2 tsp salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp seasoned salt (optional)
- Use pepper
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup water
- Take 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Take 3 tbsp sugar free syrup
- Take 2 tbsp worchestershire
- Take 2 tbsp mustard
- Get bowls
- You need spoons measuring
Instructions to make No Carb Microwave Meatloaf:
- In a large bowl, add 2 lbs ground beef, 1⁄2 cup crushed dried green beans with onions, 1 tbsp cilantro, 1 8oz can of tomato sauce, 2 eggs, 1⁄2 cup chopped onions, 2 tsp of salt, 1⁄2 tsp of seasoned salt, and a large dash of pepper. Mash!
- Put mashed meatloaf into a big enough microwaveable bowl and cover with plastic, wax paper, whatever you have in the moment. Heat for 12 min. Drain most of the oils out after it is cooked.
- In a smaller bowl, add 2 8oz cans of tomato sauce, 1⁄4 cup of water, 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup, 2 tbsp worchestershire, and 2 tbsp of mustard. Mix!
- Pour sauce over the cooked meatloaf and cook again for 5 (+) min until you think meat is cooked enough for you.
If you find this No Carb Microwave Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.