Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Microwave Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Microwave Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has told you to eat some fish twice or thrice a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish twice a week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy microwave meatloaf recipe. You can cook easy microwave meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Microwave Meatloaf:
- Take 1 each small juice glass
- You need 1 lb lean ground beef (4-10% fat)
- Take 1⁄2 cup bread crumbs
- Get 1 each egg
- You need 1⁄2 each medium onion (finely chopped)
- Use 1 cup catsup (divided)
- Prepare 1 each glass pie pan
Instructions to make Easy Microwave Meatloaf:
- combine 1⁄2 cup catsup and the rest of the ingredients in glass pie plate
- Mix thoroughly.
- Form into a doughnut shape by pressing meat mixture against the outer edge of the plate. Make sure the center is clear.
- Place juice glass face down in the clear space on the center of the plate. The glass should NOT touch the meat mixture.
- Microwave on high for 9 minutes.
- Remove and cover meatloaf with rest of the catsup to lock in moisture and taste.
- Return to microwave and cook on high for 7 more minutes.
- Remove and let stand for 5 minutes. As it sets any grease will be sucked into the glass.
- Cut and serve with a spatula. If you avoid moving the glass the grease will remain trapped away from the Meatloaf.
If you find this Easy Microwave Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.