Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mommas Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mommas Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that just eating beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mommas chilli recipe. To cook mommas chilli you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mommas Chilli:
- Provide 2 lb Ground beef
- Take 1⁄2 cup Green pepper
- Get 1⁄2 cup Sweet onion
- Prepare 1 packages Mild cheddar cheese shredded
- Get 2 packages Chili mix
- Get 1 can Red kidney beans
- Get 1 can Chili beans
- Use 3 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 can Diced tomatoes
- Get 2 large Fresh tomato
Steps to make Mommas Chilli:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef ( or turkey) in large skillet. Drain all grease from meat. Put meat in large baking dish aside.
- Chop up all fresh veggies
- Melt butter in pan and cook down all fresh veggies ie green pepper/onion/tomato
- Put chili mix into meat mixture, add kidney beans, add chili beans mix together well
- Add sauteed veggies to meat and mix again
- Pat flat and sprinkle cheese over tip
- Bake 15 minutes and serve
- *Adding fritos chips and a spoonful of sour cream is optional
If you find this Mommas Chilli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.