Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage and potato pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and potato pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Begin eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and potato pot recipe. You can cook sausage and potato pot using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage and potato pot:
- Get 3 onions, cut in half and sliced
- Take 50 ml olive oil
- You need 2 tbsp cake flour
- Prepare 1 can peeled and chopped tomatoes (410g)
- You need 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 8 pieces each
- Get 1 can coconut milk
- Take 3 large yellow bell peppers, sliced
- Prepare 4 twiggs of fresh thyme, chopped
- Take 1 hand full of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Get 1 1⁄4 kg sausage, use any 2 different types, I use beef cocktail chipalatas and russian/savaloy (you can also use vegetarian sausage)
- Get 15 ml worcestershire sauce
- Get 20 ml soy sauce
- Take 10 ml garlic paste
- Provide 200 ml full cream milk
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Sausage and potato pot:
- Fry the onions in the olive oil until they turn almost transluscent
- Add the cake flower and fry for 30 seconds
- Add the tomatoes and simmer on a medium heat for 5 minutes stirring every 2-3 minutes
- Add the potatoes and coconut milk, simmer for a further 40 minutes. Stirring every 5-6 minutes
- In the meantime brown the sausage, cut into thick slices. If you use beef cocktail chipalatas, don't slice them. Set the sausage aside for now
- Add to the potato, tomato and onion mix the worcestershire sauce, soya sauce, garlic, yellow bell peppers, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the sausage, milk, thyme, coriander and simmer for a further 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft
- Serve with bread or rice
If you find this Sausage and potato pot recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.