Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Another thing I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. There is another thing that’s important to realize about this device and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the utilization of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
One more thing you will find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You are going to discover that this will actually help anyone who may have some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it is also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. One of the greatest things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to a hakata specialty: soy sauce based motsu hot pot recipe. To make a hakata specialty: soy sauce based motsu hot pot you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot:
- You need 800 grams Beef offal (raw)
- Take 1 -1 1⁄2 head Cabbage
- Provide 3 bunches Chinese chives
- Use 2 packages Grilled tofu
- Provide 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Use 1 Sesame seeds
- Take For the soup
- Use 5 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1600 ml Chicken stock
- You need 160 ml Soy sauce
- Use 80 ml Mirin
- You need 2 tbsp Sugar
- Use 2 Red chili pepper
- You need For the finish
- Prepare 5 servings Ramen or chanpon noodles
Steps to make A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot:
- Wash the cabbage well, remove the core, and chop roughly.
- Try to use very fresh, raw beef offal!
- Blanch the beef offal by dipping it in boiling water and then putting it in ice water.
- Cut the Chinese chives into 5 cm pieces. Remove the center of the garlic and slice the cloves. Cut the grilled tofu into 12 equal pieces. Remove the seeds from the red chili pepper.
- Add all ingredients except for the Chinese chives and sesame oil. Simmer and skim off scum. If using chicken stock, add 1.5 tablespoons now.
- When the cabbage is cooked, add the Chinese chives and the sesame oil. Cutting the red chili pepper into very fine pieces will increase the spiciness.
- As soon as the Chinese chives are heated, sprinkle on the sesame seeds and it's all done! Eat with the soup and enjoy!
- Make ramen for the "shime" at the end of the meal. Cook fresh noodles in boiling water for 1 minute and then add to the hot pot soup. Simmer for 3 minutes and the noodles are done.
- Refer tofor the chicken stock. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149128-very-useful-chicken-stock
If you find this A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.