Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick & Simple Goulash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Simple Goulash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Simple Goulash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Appleas have tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a wonderful number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & simple goulash recipe. You can cook quick & simple goulash using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick & Simple Goulash:
- Use 1.5 lb ground beef
- Prepare 2 cans diced tomatoes, approx 30oz
- Take 1 tbsp chili powder
- Get 5 cloves garlic, or approx 2 tsp granulated garlic
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Take Pinch sugar
- Get to taste Salt
- Provide .5 tsp cayenne pepper
- Provide 1 cup water
- Provide 2 cups macaroni noodle
Instructions to make Quick & Simple Goulash:
- Brown meat over high heat with a pinch of salt until most of the water has evaporated.
- If using fresh garlic, add for a minute to sweat a little. Otherwise add the granulated garlic along with the chili powder, paprika, black and cayenne pepper and let cook for just a minute to wake up the spice aromas.
- Add diced tomatoes, sugar, and cup of water, then bring to a low boil on medium high heat. There should be slightly to much liquid so you can reduce it for the next 15 minutes. If it gets too dry, add a little water.
- Boil water for noodles. I like to add salt and olive oil to the water as it comes to a boil. Once boil is reached, add noodles.
- Boil until just before noodles are done. The liquid in the porridge will finish them. Otherwise they tend to be overcooked. Drain the noodles and combine with the porridge.
- Let stand a few minutes, then serve.
If you find this Quick & Simple Goulash recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.