Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. Appleas have tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! This is a fantastic number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick italian soup with biscuits recipe. You can have quick italian soup with biscuits using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits:
- Take Soup
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Provide 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Prepare 16 oz Tomato sauce
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1⁄2 tsp oregano
- Get 1⁄2 tsp basil
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp salt
- You need 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- Take 8 slice American cheese
- Prepare Biscuits
- Use 2 cup gluten-free baking mix
- You need 1 cup soymilk ( or milk of your choice)
- You need 1 egg.
- Use 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits:
- Cook & stir ground beef until brown; drain. Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, & American cheese. You could also add mushrooms if you want. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix baking mix, milk, & egg. Can add salt for taste if desired. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Put soup in bowl, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with a biscuit.
If you find this Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.