Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is among the best meats you can consume. You already know this because, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Eat fish at least two times every week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchiladas recipe. You can have beef enchiladas using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef enchiladas:
- You need For sauce
- Prepare 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Use 3 tablespoons flour
- You need 1 tablespoon ground chilli powder
- You need 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Prepare 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- You need 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Prepare 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- You need Pinch cinnamon
- Prepare 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- Take 2 cups vegetable broth
- Get 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Use Pepper
- Prepare For enchiladas
- Get 1 tablespoon extra virgin oil
- Use 1 medium onion
- You need 2 cloves garlic
- You need 450 g mince
- Provide 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Use Salt
- Use Pepper
- Get 1 can Sweetcorn
- Provide 1 can black beans
- You need 8 wholemeal tortillias
- Get Grated cheese to top
Instructions to make Beef enchiladas:
- This sauce comes together quickly once you get started, so measure the dry ingredients (the flour, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, salt and optional cinnamon) into a small bowl and place it near the stove. Place the tomato paste and broth near the stove as well.
- In a medium-sized pot over medium heat, warm the oil until it’s it’s hot enough that a light sprinkle of the flour/spice mixture sizzles on contact.
- Once it’s ready, pour in the flour and spice mixture. While whisking constantly, cook until fragrant and slightly deepened in color, about 1 minute. Whisk the tomato paste into the mixture, then slowly pour in the broth while whisking constantly to remove any lumps. Electronic whisker works very well here.
- Keep on heat and continue to stir for 5 or so minutes. Sauce should become nice and thick. Remove from heat, then whisk in the vinegar and season to taste with a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper. Add more salt, if necessary.
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add beef and cook until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Return beef mixture to pan over medium heat. Add chilli powder and cumin and season with salt and pepper, then stir in enchilada sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens slightly, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in corn and black beans.
- Add a large scoop of meat mixture onto each tortilla and roll up. Place rolled up tortillas side by side in a 23 x 33cm baking dish and top with cheeses then bake in the evening for 15 or so minutes.
- And viola! Even had 2 leftover
If you find this Beef enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.