Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a wonderful number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to timmeh's signature shepherd's pie recipe. You can cook timmeh's signature shepherd's pie using 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie:
- Prepare Meats and Lipids
- Use 80⁄20 ground chuck
- Prepare ground pork
- Take unsalted sweet cream butter
- Get Aromatics
- Prepare yellow onion
- Provide shallot
- Take garlic
- Get celery stalk
- Take Vegetables
- You need carrots
- Prepare sweet corn
- Take Starch
- Use creamy mashed potatoes (any preparation)
- Use corn bread mix (prepared 2 hours ahead of time, cooled and crumbed)
- Provide flour (if needed to thicken meat gravy)
- You need Seasonings, Spices, Etc.
- Provide beef broth or consume
- Take Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare bay leaf
- You need fresh ground black peppercorns
- Use kosher or sea salt
- You need basil
- Get ground thyme
- Get dried tarragon
- You need shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Prepare dried parsley
Instructions to make Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie:
- PREPARE corn bread per box instructions. Allow to cool and crumble
- FINELY CHOP all aromatics and carrots
- PREPARE creamy mash potatoes…(if making from scratch) crush tarragon and stir into mash
- SWEAT carrots and celery in butter over med-low heat in a large sauce pan
- ADD remaining aromatics and sweat until onions are translucent. SEASON with a pinch of kosher salt and freshly cracked peppercorns
- ADD all meat and BROWN over medium heat
- ADD broth or consume and Worcestershire sauce
- ADD basil, thyme, and bay leaf
- SIMMER until reduced to gravy thickness. Stir in a pinch of flour if needed
- Prepare creamy mash potatoes…(if using instant) crush some tarragon between your fingers stirring it into the mash
- Line large casserole dish with butter and press corn bread crumbs into the dish
- Remove bay leaf spread meat gravy over corn bread crust
- Drain corn and spread over meat gravy
- Carefully spread mash over corn locking in all lower layers (if not juices bubble up over the mash)
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- Remove from oven and preheat broiler
- Evenly spread cheese over mash and broil until cheese is browned and bubbles
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and serve!
If you find this Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.