Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is among the heartiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has advised you to consume some fish twice or thrice every week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish twice every week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional meatloaf recipe. You can cook traditional meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Meatloaf:
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Take 1 cup fine chop white onion
- Get 1 cup fine chop green bell pepper
- Provide 1 clove minced garlic
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Take 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- Get 1 lightly beaten egg
- Take 1⁄4 cup quick oats
- Get For sauce topping
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Get 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Use 1 tablespoon mustard
Steps to make Traditional Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all the loaf ingredients until well incorporated. Don't over work the mixture. Put mixture in a baking dish or loaf pan and shape into a loaf
- Mix together mustard ketchup and brown sugar for sauce
- Top loaf with sauce and bake for about an hour or until a meat thermometer inserted to the center reads 160° F
- Allow loaf to rest in the pan about 10 minutes. Serve as thick slices with your favorite sides
If you find this Traditional Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.