Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect AMIEs CALDERETTA recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect AMIEs CALDERETTA recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs CALDERETTA recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for your heart health. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including green beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming meat.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amies calderetta recipe. To cook amies calderetta you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare AMIEs CALDERETTA:
- Take 1⁄2 kg pierna corta (beef round) cut in serving pieces
- Use 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- Use 10 pcs. peppercorn, crushed
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Provide 2 clove garlic, crushed
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- Take 1 cup onion, sliced
- Take 1⁄2 cup tomatoe sauce
- Use 2 cup boiling water
- Provide 1 cup red or green pepper, cut in strips
- You need 1 pc. laurel or bay leaf
- Provide 1 dash of hot sauce
- Take 1⁄3 cup liver spread
Steps to make AMIEs CALDERETTA:
- Marinate beef in mixture of vinegar, peppercorn, salt and crushed garlic for 2 hours. Fry pieces of beef in cooking oil. Add onion and saute until tender. Pour in tomatoe sauce and boiling water.
- Add the green pepper, laurel or bay leaf and hot sauce as desired. Cover and simmer until meat is tender. Blend in liver spread. Cook 5 minutes more. Serve hot!
If you find this AMIEs CALDERETTA recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.