Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Burrito Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Burrito Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Burrito Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain numerous minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy burrito casserole recipe. To cook creamy burrito casserole you need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Burrito Casserole:
- Get 2-3 lbs ground beef
- Use 32 oz can refried beans
- You need 2 c. sour cream
- Provide 2 cans Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- Get 2 pkg Uncle Bens microwave Spanish Rice
- Use 2 pkg taco seasoning
- Use 1 lb flour tortilla - I buy 1 lb small size (have extra)
- Prepare to taste Hot sauce,
- You need 1 lb shredded cheese
Steps to make Creamy Burrito Casserole:
- Tear tortillas into quarters. Set aside.
- Mix sour creme and cheese soup together. Set aside. (Can substitute soup flavor if you like)
- Brown beef, Drain & Return to pot
- Microwave rice per instructions (to make mixing easier)
- No heat- In beef pot, ADD rice, refried beans, taco seasoning, and a splash of water if needed. You'll want the consistency to be pasty.
- Add hot sauce (to taste) to meat mixture
- In a 9×13 inch casserole, (no need to grease glass) use a rubber spatula to paint a layer of sour cream mixture into bottom of pan.
- Layer tortillas
- Layer meat/bean/rice mixture in dollops, then flatten. Be as sparing or generous as you wish.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese
- Spread Sour cream mixture
- Repeat #7-10 until casserole is full. If you have extras, consider making a small dish for a friend, or use for tacos next day.
- Don't forget to top with cheese! (No matter what your top layer is, IT WILL WORK
- BAKE @ 350° for about 25 minutes until cheese on top is melted and corners are crisping.
If you find this Creamy Burrito Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.