Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you need to start using today. You’re in addition going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is one more thing that’s important to realize about this product and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we are going to be telling you why.
I’m certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with a lot of benefits. You’re going to discover that this will in fact help anybody who may have some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it is also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy lasagna recipe. You can cook cheesy lasagna using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Lasagna:
- Provide 1⁄2 kg ground beef
- Get 750 grams spaghetti sauce
- Use 250 grams ham, cut into cubes
- Prepare 500 grams cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- You need 250 grams quick-melt cheese, sliced
- Get 1 can mushrooms sliced
- You need 500 grams lasagna sheets
- Take 1 handful spinach
- Take 1 can heavy cream
- Take 1 can evaporated milk
- You need 1 stick butter
- Get 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Use to taste salt and pepper
- Get Water
- Get 1 cup cream cheese
Instructions to make Cheesy Lasagna:
- Cook lasagna sheets/pasta as instructed. Use water, oil and salt. Drain, set aside and put half of the butter to avoid sheets from sticking.
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Cook garlic until golden brown add onions and cook until translucent. Set aside.
- Add oil to the pan and cook ham for 10-15 minutes. Add oil and cook ground beef for 15 minutes or until brown. Remove or drain excess oil if necessary.
- Add cooked garlic, onions and ham to beef. Add mushrooms, tomato/spaghetti sauce, and 3⁄4 of the cheddar cheese. Simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- For the white/cheese sauce, using a separate pan, melt butter. Add cream and milk in low fire. Make sure to stir constantly as it burns quickly. Add the rest of the cheddar cheese and cream cheese. Once cheese is melted, add spinach and simmer for 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer cooked lasagna sheets on a baking dish. Add meat sauce on top and spread. Add another layer of pasta and then add white/cheese sauce and spread. Set aside a few tablespoons of cheese sauce for top layer. Repeat until sauce and pasta runs out. Make sure to alternate red/meat sauce and white/cheese sauce. For the top/last layer, use remaining cheese sauce and sprinkle with quickmelt cheese.
- Trim edges. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 15-30 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Cheesy Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.